Whole Food Multivitamin/Mineral Supplement:
- Our soils are depleted of essential vitamins & minerals needed for proper cell function.
- Most diets are deficient in nutrients needed to supply all of our vitamins and minerals.
- A multivitamin/mineral is necessary to promote health & general well-being and prevent disease.
- 75% of Americans are deficient.
- Adequate Vitamin D promotes proper immune development and cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin D deficiency is associated with chronic pain, depression, diabetes, osteoporosis and cancer.
The Standard American Diet (SAD) is severely deficient in maintaining the proper omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acid ratio.
- Adequate levels help regulate inflammation and allow for better chiropractic results.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids make up 94 % of the grey matter of our brain and all cell walls.
Research shows that we now consume one-millionth of the healthy probiotic bacteria that we did before pesticides, herbicides, and industrial farming.
- Adequate levels are necessary for the proper function of the digestive and immune systems, and thus for overall health and protection from illness.
- Vital for proper absorption of food and nutrients.